Giveaway Terms And Conditions
How to enter:
Once you have applied through our website, let us look for a lender to match you up with, leave us an honest review on Word Of Mouth, Trust Pilot detailing your experience throughout the whole process. Please do not hold anything back, we want to hear your honest feedback.
We want to know how you found the application process, the online service we offer and the delivery of an outcome – whether it was good or bad.
- Your participation in our giveaway (“The Giveaway ” or “Promotion”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Giveaway, which is sponsored by the operator of the website www.personalloanpal.com.au (“Personal Loan Pal”).
- Only persons over the age of 18 and who have recently been asked Personal Loan Pal to help them find a lender are eligible for entry to The Giveaway. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide Personal Loan Pal or a third party with identity.
- The Giveaway shall take place on 13 April 2018 and will run until the 30th September. There must be at least 500 entries in the competition in order for a winner to be drawn.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into The Giveaway only. In the event that Personal Loan Pal deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from The Giveaway and consequently ineligible to win the Promotional Prize, as defined below.
- The Promotional Prize for winning The Giveaway shall be a $250 Coles/Myer Group voucher.
- The Promotional Prize will be mailed out to The Giveaway winner after the winner has provided Personal Loan Pal with a valid mailing address and proof of identity. The winner may also be required to send a photograph of themselves and the prize once the prize arrives at the designated address.
- Personal Loan Pal shall notify the winner of the winning via E-mail and SMS within thirty (30) days of The Giveaway. The winner shall receive the Promotional Prize within sixty (60) days (dependent on stock availability and vendor mailing times) of Personal Loan Pal’s receipt of the details of the winner required in order to effect the transfer of the Prize.
- Notwithstanding Section 7 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within thirty (30) days, to the E-mail notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and Personal Loan Pal shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- Personal Loan Pal’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that Personal Loan Pal may contact you and may use your review in marketing material.
- The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions, which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize.
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Personal Loan Pal, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.
- The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.
- Personal Loan Pal reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Personal Loan Pal reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Giveaway if, in its sole judgment, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Personal Loan Pal reserves the right to disclose winner’s name and identity.
- The onus is on the participant to advise Personal Loan Pal via email or SMS once they have completed their review.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating thereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia.